Please read these terms and conditions for the use of this website and for ordering from Wanigan.
Website usage Agreement
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Wanigan Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to its accuracy.
The Wanigan Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Wanigan Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Wanigan Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Wanigan website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Wanigan Website.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Wanigan website and any information provided to or taken from the Wanigan Website by you.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses;
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of the Conditions, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
By using this website service you agree to these terms and conditions of website use.
Not withstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing herein shall limit your rights as a consumer under Canadian law.
- We accept both Visa and Mastercard as payment for an order.
- For new customers, please call Wanigan at 1-877-926-4426 to provide us with credit card information.
- If you are not satisfied with any product, please contact Wanigan. In certain cases, we will apply a credit directly onto your Wanigan customer account balance. When contacting Wanigan for a refund, please provide the date of purchase, along with a description of the item and the quantity.